“Well, with prophecy you got to see what happens” George Noory
Prophecy is a prediction of what will happen in the future. What is the biblical difference between vision and prophecy?
- A vision is a supernatural revelation of God given to a person in the form of a dream or trance-like state usually for the purpose of revealing the glory of God or the meaning of past or future events.
- Prophecy is any supernatural revelation of God regardless of form. We could say all visions are prophecy, but not all prophecy comes in the form of visions.
Our VISIONS are our prophecies
- V – Visualize: see picture of what could be
- I – Internalize: see yourself achieving it
- S – Strategize: what is the plan
- I – Initiate: Start doing the work, stop waiting
- O – Outcome: Review the result and improve
- N – New look: Change in your life and others
Most prophecies use number seven, since seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God’s creation of all things. Seven is God’s favorite number. Throughout the Bible (from Genesis to Revelation), the number seven appears many times. Seven is used 735 times in the Holy Bible. In the Book of Revelation, seven is used 54 times.
The author Robin Sharma use God favorite number seven to explain the wealth in line with biblical wealth meaning (The Seven Forms Of Wealth). Wealth from God’s standpoint is not limited to currency. Rich men and women are often miserable. Their bank accounts may be overflowing but their souls are impoverished. Biblical wealth may be defined as the ability to experience and enjoy God’s blessings. By focusing on each of the seven elements of wealth you experience real wealth, complete and achieve the perfection of your Prophecy.
PROPHET: is the PERPOSE of REACHING and ORETATING our PERSION in HELPING others to ESTABLISH they TREASURE.
Your Prophet will be realized through The Seven Forms Of Wealth:
- Inner Wealth: This includes a positive mindset, high self – respect, internal peace and a strong spiritual connection.
- Physical Wealth: Your health is your wealth. What’s the point of getting to a great place in your career if you get sick doing it? Why be the best businessperson in the hospital ward? Why be the richest person in the graveyard?
- Family and Social Wealth: When your family life is happy, you will perform better at work. No one gets to the end of their life and regrets making their family their first priority. Related to this is the imperative of forgoing deep connections with friends and members of your personal community (including mentors, role models and trusted advisors).
- Career Wealth: Actualizing your highest potential by reaching for your best in your career is incredibly important. Getting to greatness in your profession brings a feeling of satisfaction on a job well done. It helps you make your mark, being world class in your work is so good for your self – respect.
- Economic Wealth: Yes, money is important. Not the most important thing in life but very important. It absolutely makes life easier and better: Money allows you to live in a nice home, take beautiful vacations and provide well for those you love. And as Yvon Chouinard, the founder of the outdoor gear company Patagonia, has said: “The more I make, the more I can give away.”
- Adventure Wealth: To be fulfilled, each of us needs mystery in our lives. Challenge is necessary for happiness. The human brain craves novelty. And we are creative beings so we need to be creating constantly if we hope to feel joy. Lots of adventure (ranging from meeting new people to visiting new places) is an essential element of authentic wealth.
- Impact Wealth: Perhaps the deepest longing of the human heart is to live fro something greater than itself. Each of us craves to be significant. To make a difference. To know that the world has somehow been better because we have walked the planet. Think of what Richard Bach once wrote: “Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive, it isn’t.”